TortoiseSVN 1.1.0 just got released. There are a lot of new features and of
course some bugfixes since the last stable release (1.0.8).
So what's new:
- Integration with bug tracking tools: Details
- A separate viewer for blames
- Improved commit dialog
- On Win2k and XP, the authentication data is now stored encrypted (note:
the command line client still stores auth data unencrypted)
- Enhanced right-drag export
- And many, many more. See the changelog for more details.
if you get a lot of the following errors with TortoiseSVN
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/test/!svn/vcc/default'
File not found: transaction '4h', path '/test/path/to/base/of/tree'
you have to update your Subversion server to at least 1.0.8!